Companies who join the UWA I4.0 ERDi TestLab will benefit from having access to globally recognised i4.0 experts, advisory and technology testing services at discounted rates. Further, members will get member only access to mining and oil and gas industry i4.0 aligned opportunities both in Australia and globally as well as member only portal containing guidelines and material to help you take advantage of what i4.0 has to offer.
Our Founding Partners include the University of Western Australia, the Australian Government Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, AMIRA International, Enterprise Transformation Partners, South Metropolitan TAFE, METS Ignited and NERA.
By joining ERDi, you gain access to a globally unique facility dedicated to the widespread adoption of digital Industry 4.0 technologies into the production and processing of Australia’s energy and resources sectors.
Memberships are open to anybody and benefits are designed to deliver maximum tangible value with exclusive offers, discounts, access and content, including:
- Up to 20% discount on standard Lab Services rates
- Complimentary in-house ‘Introduction to Interoperability Session’ delivered by our TestLab subject matter experts
- Mailing List for Industry Business Opportunities and Leads
- Online Recognition on our Member page
- Logo Recognition in our Electronic Newsletter
- Access to exclusive AWS Services and Support
- Access to ERDi TestLab Standards Working Groups
- Access to Member Only Industry Opportunities
- Access to Member Only Portal and Material
Join us at ERDi!
To take advantage of exclusive member benefits, please complete the form below and we will be in contact with all the information needed to join Australia’s globally recognised I4.0 TestLab dedicated to the widespread adoption of digital Industry 4.0 technologies.